‘Tis the season to wake up and enjoy a hearty breakfast or weekend brunch. This French toast recipe is a fall favorite. It includes dairy-free coconut cream dip as well as vegan eggnog to truly get you in the holiday spirit.
- 1 can coconut cream or full-fat coconut milk refrigerated overnight
- 1-3 tablespoons Good Karma Holiday Nog
- 2 flax eggs (or other egg substitute)
- 1 cup Good Karma Holiday Nog
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free butter
- 6 slices bread of choice
- Add the coconut cream to a bowl. Coconut cream is the cream on the top of cold
- coconut milk, pour the remaining coconut water out leaving only the cream on top.
- Mix with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of Good Karma Holiday Nog, gradually.
- Add additional sweetener such as maple syrup if desired.
- Pour into a container and refrigerate for firmer texture.
- Whisk together egg substitute, Good Karma Holiday Nog, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a flat-bottomed bowl.
- Dip bread slices into the mixture on both sides.
- Melt dairy-free butter to coat a non-stick frying pan or skillet.
- Place soaked bread slices in the skillet and brown on each side (2-3 minutes).
- Remove with spatula and let cool for a few minutes before cutting into bite-size pieces
- Assemble your festive platter with your favorite fruits (strawberries, raspberries, apple,
- and banana slices)
- Serve with fondue forks and let the fun-due dipping begin!
This recipe was republished with permission from Good Karma Foods.
Become a CLUBKINDLY member today!