Calling all impatient/not very good bakers! Do you fancy creating something that will impress all of your friends but you can’t actually be bothered putting in any effort whatsoever? Well, my friend, this is the recipe for you! My Dark Chocolate Cranberry & Almond Bark takes next to no time to make and only requires four ingredients! Oh, and it is also completely vegan, obvs.
Like the way I like to bake, let’s not waste any blood sweat or tears and get straight into it…
This vegan recipe is quick and simple to make | image/She Blogs
- 200g dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 and once warm, place almonds on a baking tray and roast for 10-15 mins.
- Whilst almonds roast, boil a pan of hot water, place a glass bowl on top, break up chocolate and melt the chocolate until it is smooth. Or chuck it in the microwave if you really can’t be arsed.
- Remove the almonds from the oven, let them cool, then place them on a chopping board and crush them up into small pieces.
- Once you have crushed the almonds, pour the melted chocolate into the baking tray and sprinkle the almonds and cranberries evenly through the chocolate mix.
- Sprinkle over sea salt, as much as desired.
- Place in the fridge to set for 1 hour.
Need more chocolate in your life? This recipe sees vegan brownie batter dip coming together with peanut butter bars. The result? Creamy and crunchy chocolate bliss.
Make your cake and eat it too with this raw vegan hazelnut chocolate cheesecake. Heart-healthy nuts like hazelnuts, pecans, and almonds are included as well as maple syrup, coconut milk, and cacao powder. Chocolate paradise awaits.
Get creative in the kitchen with this dairy-free chocolate roulade recipe. It’s creamy and super satisfying. You can include freeze dried raspberry powder, strawberries, or cinnamon, depending on your preference, or scrap the dark chocolate altogether and go with white vegan chocolate. The sky’s the limit!
For gooey, fudgey chocolate squares, try this recipe. It’s made with medjool dates, almonds, hazelnuts, raisins, and flaxseed, so your health gets a boost as well as your tummy.
These vegan chocolate bites, with a hint of peppermint, are coated with dark chocolate and stuffed with a cashew filling, making them crisp on the outside, creamy on the inside, and so good you’ll want to make them again and again.
This cherry chocolate pudding is made with avocados and aquafaba, the viscous liquid found in cans of chickpeas. It’s rich, creamy, and decadent. Dig in.
If brownies are your thing, you might like this buckeye brownie recipe. It features smooth peanut butter and vegan chocolate, making it chewy, rich, and giving it a major come-back-for-seconds vibe. If you’re allergic to nuts, you can use sunflower powder or any other version you like and it will turn out just as tasty.
This recipe was republished with permission from She Blogs.