Salad dressings are one of the most important things you can do to make your salad experience more enjoyable for you.
Many people have a hard time eating large salads at night because they want something savory or sweet to make those greens taste delicious. So I’m sharing my recipe with you so that you can have something to enjoy.
This recipe is simple, delicious, and low-fat. It’s one of my favorite, most frequently used dressings because it is savory and creamy at the same time.
To reduce the fat content of this recipe further, omit the sesame seeds or halve the quantity.
- 4-5 beefsteak tomatoes or 4-5 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup raw unhulled sesame seeds
- small garlic clove (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender, my favorite is my Vitamix.
- Pour over a large salad.
This recipe was republished with permission from Fully Raw Kristina.
Become a CLUBKINDLY member today!