Calling all my chocolate lovers out there to these chocolate chocolate chip pancakes! These are sure to start your day off on the right foot. I topped mine with almond butter, maple syrup, frozen berries, quinoa puffs, and pitted medjool dates! Yes ya girl goes hard and I love it.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup buckwheat grouts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla or unsweetened protein powder (I used Amazonia Raw Vanilla cinnamon, optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 large banana
- 1 small zucchini (around 6”)
- 3/4th cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a pan to medium heat (you don’t want it too hot or they will burn).
- Use a 1/4 cup or ice cream scoop to scoop up the batter and spread it evenly on the pan so they are about 1 centimeter thick. Use oil if not using a non-stick pan.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on each side. The pancakes may just start to bubble when they are ready to flip. You want the bottom to be golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
This recipe was republished with permission from Joys of Jade.
Become a CLUBKINDLY member today!