First off, I realize there are lots of folks out there that have banned their microwave – if that’s you then this recipe may not be suitable.
Though if you are looking for something quick and easy to make, then this recipe is ideal! I call it our vegan brown sugar cinnamon mug cake.
Curl up in a warm blanket on your couch and get ready to be in love with this recipe. It’s hassle-free, there’s no messy cleanup, and it’s full of that oh so yummy taste.
- 3 tablespoons soy protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy milk (2 ounces)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe mug. Mix until thoroughly blended. Adjust coconut flour and milk to get a cake batter consistency.
- Microwave for 2 minutes in 30-second intervals.
- Sprinkle with more brown sugar and cinnamon on top before serving.
You could make this vegan chow mein in under 30 minutes, which is a big attraction for those who don’t particularly enjoy cooking but adore delicious, Asian-style food.
For an after dinner refresher, try this guilt-free, naturally sweet, fresh vegan watermelon juice. It’s so simple, anyone can make it.
A raw, vegan, low-fat salad dressing will never be wasted as it can be doused over any boring dish. Make a big batch and save it for all your meals throughout the next few days. It takes very little time to blend and less is more when it comes to serving.
Another main option is this vegan peanut butter and sweet potato satay curry. You can make it with ingredients you probably already have on hand. Add some vegan cheesy battered cauliflower bites as a fiery side dish and unique palate cleanser.
This recipe was republished with permission from My Vegan Dreams.
Become a CLUBKINDLY member today!