Vegan brats are the ultimate protein-packed comfort food! This German currywurst with vegan brats dish is equal parts flavorful and fun to make.
This meal features LikeMeat vegan sausages and fries, topped with a delicious vegan tomato sauce.
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 large onion, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
2 package LikeMeat Currywurst
1/2 14.5-ounce can tomatoes, crushed
1 6-ounce can tomato purée
2 tablespoons curry powder, plus more to dust
1 tablespoon paprika powder
1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 bag frozen french fries, cooked according to package instructions
1. Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, curry powder, ground cumin, ground coriander, and paprika powder. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in tomato purée, crushed tomatoes, vegan Worcestershire sauce, and sugar. Let it cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Remove the sauce from the pan. Set aside.
4. Fry the LikeMeat Currywurst in a pan in canola oil until golden brown. Slice, top with the sauce, and dust with curry powder.
5. Plate with french fries. Enjoy!
This is a sponsored post.
LIVEKINDLY is here to help you navigate the growing marketplace of sustainable products that promote a kinder planet. All of our selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something we link to on our site, LIVEKINDLY may earn a commission.